IDEAL Nylon Fully-Insulated Female Disconnects 16-14 AWG (Pack of 25), Model 83-9781
The Nylon Fully-Insulated Female Disconnects offer the right product for any electrical system that might be encountered. The butted-seam construction prevents splitting under maximum pressure and tin-plated brass construction is good for corrosion resistance.
- Butted-seam construction prevents splitting under maximum pressure
- Internal barrel serrations grip wires tightly to resist pull-out and reduce electrical resistance
- Tin-plated brass construction for corrosion resistance
- Shouldered barrel insulation quickly positions terminal for proper crimping
- Expanded insulation entry accommodates a wide variety of insulation diameters and provides additional insulation support
Wire Range: 16-14 AWG
Maximum Rated Voltage: 600 V
Tab Size: 0.250" x 0.032"
Terminal Type: Disconnect
Termination Method: Crimp
Max. Wire Ins. Dia.: 0.185"
Dimensions: 0.866" L x 0.433" B x 0.260" W x 0.287" F