IDEAL InSure Push-In Wire Connector - 2-Port Model 32 (Pack of 10), Model 30-284R
In-Sure Push-In Wire Connector is perfect for residential, light commercial, lighting retrofit, and pre-fab wiring systems, or any other branch circuit wiring application where a traditional twist-on wire connector would be used. Simply push the wire in – the low insertion force makes it easy.
The color-coded shell allows for quick identification of port configuration while the clear polycarbonate housing allows for visual verification of every connection. The ergonomic design is easier to grip which means more comfortable push-in connections. The compact size makes for easy installations in even the tightest spots or shallow boxes, and the tough, flame-retardant shell stands up to the harshest environments.
UL Listed, CSA Certified, and rated to 600V – the In-Sure saves time and improves productivity while perfecting connections.
- Fastest way to make connections - strip, push and connect
- Ergonomic design for easy grip and comfortable installation
- Low insertion force for fast and easy connections
- Compact size makes installation easy
- Clear shell gives visual verification of connection
- Tough, UL 94V-2 flame-retardant shell rated at 105°C (221°F)
- Approved for bonding and grounding applications
Technical InformationProduct Specification Sheet Installation Instructions
Package: 10 pieces
Number of Ports: 2
Maximum Rated Voltage: 600 V
Housing Material: Polycarbonate
Termination Method: Push-On
Operating Temperature: Up to 105 ºC / 221 ºF