IDEAL Insulated Tongue & Groove Pliers, Model 35-9420*
ⓘ Special order items are not stocked at our main warehouse but can still be ordered on Orka.ca. Special orders are usually shipped 10 to 15 business days after order confirmation. Please email us at email@example.com for a delivery time estimate.
The Insulated Tongue and Groove Pliers are constructed of drop-forged, high-carbon steel, made to withstand the toughest of applications. The tongue and groove design is patented and ensures a solid grip. The pliers’ reinforced flange protects against breakage, and the teeth are laser-hardened to remain sharp for long time. It meets ASTM F1505-01, IEC 60 900 standards and OSHA requirements for insulated tools (29 CFR 1910). Cutter is UL listed and 1000 Volt certified (1000V AC, 1500V DC).
- Dual-layer injection molded grips provide 1000V protection from electrical shock
- UL logo on every plier validates each tool is individually hot tested and approved prior to shipping
- Meets or exceeds ASTM standards
- Leopard-spot pattern, molded into the textured grip for improved control
- Grips are impervious to gas, oil, and hydraulic fluid
- Flush-ground rivets provide greater access into tight spaces and never loosen up