IDEAL Insulated Tongue & Groove Pliers, Model 35-9420*
The Insulated Tongue and Groove Pliers are constructed of drop-forged, high-carbon steel, made to withstand the toughest of applications. The tongue and groove design is patented and ensures a solid grip. The pliers’ reinforced flange protects against breakage, and the teeth are laser-hardened to remain sharp for long time. It meets ASTM F1505-01, IEC 60 900 standards and OSHA requirements for insulated tools (29 CFR 1910). Cutter is UL listed and 1000 Volt certified (1000V AC, 1500V DC).
- Dual-layer injection molded grips provide 1000V protection from electrical shock
- UL logo on every plier validates each tool is individually hot tested and approved prior to shipping
- Meets or exceeds ASTM standards
- Leopard-spot pattern, molded into the textured grip for improved control
- Grips are impervious to gas, oil, and hydraulic fluid
- Flush-ground rivets provide greater access into tight spaces and never loosen up