IDEAL Insulated Cable Cutter, Model 35-9052*
ⓘ Special order items are not stocked at our main warehouse but can still be ordered on Orka.ca. Special orders are usually shipped 10 to 15 business days after order confirmation. Please email us at email@example.com for a delivery time estimate.
The IDEAL Insulated Cable Cutter features a drop-forged, high carbon steel construction. The precision-ground, hardened cutting edges provide accurate cuts without cable distortion. This tool is designed for maximum leverage with less effort, and can cut 2/0 copper and 4/0 aluminum cables. It meets ASTM F1505-01, IEC 60 900 standards and OSHA requirements for insulated tools (29 CFR 1910). Cutter is UL listed and 1000 Volt certified (1000V AC, 1500V DC).
- Precision ground, by-pass cutter blades provide smooth, easy cuts up to 2/0 copper or aluminum.
- Dual-layer injection molded grips provide 1000V protection from electrical shock
- UL logo on every plier validates each tool is individually hot tested and approved prior to shipping
- Meets or exceeds ASTM standards
- Leopard-spot pattern, molded into the textured grip for improved control
- Grips are impervious to gas, oil, and hydraulic fluid