IDEAL Cable Mounting Clamps, 5/8"x1/2", Model IT625CCL2-C*
by IDEAL    |
SKU: IDEIT625CCL2C    |    UPC: 783250575275
Availability: Special Order Item
Shipping: Eligible for Free Shipping.
Info: Special order items are not stocked at our main warehouse but can still be ordered on Orka.ca. Special orders are usually shipped 10 to 15 business days after order confirmation. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a delivery time estimate.
Returns: 30-day no-hassle returns.
The Ideal IT625CCL2-C is use to secure wires, cables, pipes, tubing, and fiber optics.
- 5/8" closed clamp, 1/2" wide
- Use with No. 10 screw
- Secures the routing of cables, harnesses and hoses
- Rounded edges protect against insulation abrasion and cutting hoses
- Saddle washer allows for quick and secure alignment
- Manufactured from durable and flexible Nylon 66
- Natural, 185°F/85°C
- Indoor use
Description: Natural Nylon
Closed Diameter: 0.625in (15.88mm)
Center to Center: .625in (15.88mm)