IDEAL Barrier Strips 12-Circuit, 35A/300V, 22-10AWG, Model 89-612
ⓘ Ships out the next business day.
IDEAL Barrier Strips are designed and manufactured to be rugged, reliable, and easy to use. A thermoplastic base and corrosion-resistant screws and hardware provide extended service life.
- Modular 12-circuit design can be cut into sections or stacked end to end
- Recessed screws and tubular contacts provide added safety and help prevent short circuits
- Tubular contacts connect stripped, un-terminated solid or stranded wire directly to each contact
- Integrated wire protectors prevent twisting and breakage of the stranded wire during connection
- Rugged nylon construction rated to UL 94V2
Number of Poles: 12-Pole
Recommended Torque (in lb.): 7
Wire Range: 22-10 AWG
Model No.: PA12DS
Dimensions (inches): 5.540 x 0.937 x 0.748 x 0.472 x 0.154 x 0.154