IDEAL Barrier Strips, 12-Circuit, 30A/600V, 22-10AWG, Model 89-610
Warehouse pickup for this item is usually ready within 48 hours.
IDEAL Barrier Strips are designed and manufactured to be rugged, reliable, and easy to use. A thermoplastic base and corrosion-resistant screws and hardware provide extended service life.
- Modular 12-circuit design can be cut into sections or stacked end to end
- Recessed screws and tubular contacts provide added safety and help prevent short circuits
- Tubular contacts connect stripped, un-terminated solid or stranded wire directly to each contact
- Integrated wire protectors prevent twisting and breakage of the stranded wire during connection
- Rugged nylon construction rated to UL 94V2
Barrier Strip Dimensions
Number of Poles: 12-Pole
Recommended Torque (in lb.): 4.4
Wire Range: 22-10 AWG
Model No.: PA10DS
Dimensions (inches): 4.6 x 0.79 x 0.67 x 0.39 x 0.14 x 0.13