High performance 2.4 GHz Digital Splitters are used for splitting a single coax line into 2, 3, or 4 lines. These splitters are designed for applications that operate in the 5 MHz to 2.4 GHz range, which include: Satellite, Digital/HD Cable TV, Broadcast (over the air) TV, CCTV, and other general purpose coaxial cable splitting requirements. Splitters support the 1 Ghz to 2.4 GHz frequency range for satellite and on-demand cable television services.
All ports on the 2.4 GHz splitters are power pass enabled. This allows any of the ports to be used to pass power from the satellite set top box to the satellite dish or multiswitch.
All splitters include an internal printed circuit board design inside of a nickel plated zinc die cast housing which helps to improve overall splitter performance in return loss, insertion loss, and port-to-port isolation measurements, resulting in a stronger, cleaner signal with more protection from outside signal interference.
All 2.4 GHz splitters have a solid, sealed body for improved EMI/RFI performance.
Standoff design allows cables to be routed behind the splitter for tight installations.
Machine formed threads on the F ports allow for smooth connector mating.
Splitters include a grounding screw port for attaching ground wires and two user accessible mounting holes.
For best system performance, choose a splitter with the minimum number of outputs for your application requirements. This minimizes attenuation/signal weakness to each of the ports and provides the strongest signal to each individual device.
Install splitter as close as possible the devices receiving the split cables. This minimizes the length the split (attenuated) signal needs to travel.
Use F-port terminator caps (85-073) on all unused splitter and wallplate ports to minimize signal reflections.
- Splits 1 input signal into 4 balanced output signals
- Designed for use in High Definition applications - Satellite/Digital Cable TV
- 5 MHz to 2.4 GHz bandwidth
- All ports are power-pass: 0.5 Amp DC; 60 Volt DC Max.; 12-18 Volt DC typical operation for LNB power.
- Internal printed circuit board for improved electrical performance
- Nickel plated zinc construction
- EMI/RFI shielding effectiveness: >-80dB
- Insertion loss: 4.4dB to 6.4dB over rated frequency range
- For 75Ω coaxial cable systems