IDEAL 12-Circuit Barrier Strip, 20A/600V, 22-12AWG, Model 89-608
Warehouse pickup for this item is usually ready within 48 hours.
IDEAL Barrier Strips are designed and manufactured to be rugged, reliable, and easy to use. A thermoplastic base and corrosion-resistant screws and hardware provide extended service life.
• Modular 12-circuit design can be cut into sections or stacked end to end
• Recessed screws and tubular contacts provide added safety and help prevent short circuits
• Tubular contacts connect stripped, un-terminated solid or stranded wire directly to each contact
• Integrated wire protectors prevent twisting and breakage of the stranded wire during connection
• Rugged nylon construction rated to UL 94V2
Technical InformationBarrier Strip Dimensions
Number of Poles: 12-Pole
Recommended Torque (in lb.): 3.5
Wire Range: 22-12 AWG
Model No.: PA8DC
Dimensions (inches): 3.8 x 0.67 x 0.57 x 0.32 x 0.11 x 0.11