Greenlee Step Bit #9, Up to 1-1/8-Inch, Model GSB09*
ⓘ Special order items are not stocked at our main warehouse but can still be ordered on Orka.ca. Special orders are usually shipped 10 to 15 business days after order confirmation. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a delivery time estimate.
Designed with high-grade tool steel and a steam oxide coating that prolongs the longevity of the tool, along with dual flutes that provide quick and easy cuts, allowing it to run cooler. Features a unique split-tip design made to penetrate faster, while resisting walking and skidding for a safer tool experience.
- Durable split-point tip for fast, accurate material penetration.
- Patented split-step design optimizes chip load for fast, smooth cutting, and more holes per charge.
- Progressive cutting edges provide balanced aggression to maximize torque efficiency and minimize stalling.
- Improved double flute design for superior chip evacuation, cutting speeds and tool life.
- Three-flat shank for all 1/2” drill chucks
- Laser markings for quick, easy product and size identification.
- Replaced 30008
Type: Multi-hole step bit
Application: Cuts mild steel, aluminum, brass, copper, wood, fiberglass, plastics and laminates
Maximum Steel Metal Thickness: 10 gauge (3.5 mm)