Greenlee Step Bit #9, Up to 1-1/8-Inch, Model GSB09
Warehouse pickup for this item is usually ready within 48 hours.
Designed with high-grade tool steel and a steam oxide coating that prolongs the longevity of the tool, along with dual flutes that provide quick and easy cuts, allowing it to run cooler. Features a unique split-tip design made to penetrate faster, while resisting walking and skidding for a safer tool experience.
- Durable split-point tip for fast, accurate material penetration.
- Patented split-step design optimizes chip load for fast, smooth cutting, and more holes per charge.
- Progressive cutting edges provide balanced aggression to maximize torque efficiency and minimize stalling.
- Improved double flute design for superior chip evacuation, cutting speeds and tool life.
- Three-flat shank for all 1/2” drill chucks
- Laser markings for quick, easy product and size identification.
- Replaced 30008
Type: Multi-hole step bit
Application: Cuts mild steel, aluminum, brass, copper, wood, fiberglass, plastics and laminates
Maximum Steel Metal Thickness: 10 gauge (3.5 mm)