Greenlee Site-Rite Aluminum Hand Bender with Handle for 3/4-Inch EMT, Model 841AH*
Special Note: Greenlee is currently experiencing a 5 to 7 week backlog for order deliveries.
Features an aluminum head together with an enlarged foot pedal to enhance control, stability, and leverage, along with a strong, stable square hook design. A superior sighting system features cast-in, readable markings with optimum visibility in low-light. Can bend 3/4" EMT and 1/2" Rigid/IMC conduits.
- Superior, patented Site-Rite sighting system featuring cast-in, readable markings on the bender heads and a finish that provides for the best visibility in low-light
- Choice of aluminum or iron alloy construction provides options depending on the user's preference for feel and weight
- Strong, stable square hook design 1-1/2" bender heads both offer the power pedal feature with a larger foot area on the head for greater control, stability and leverage
- 1/2", 3/4" & 1" bender heads all have enlarged foot pedals and increased toe room to ensure greater control, stability and leverage
- All the bender handles area consistent diameter, offering a bigger grip area, while still straight up and down for fast 30-degree bends
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
Centerline Bend Radius: 5-1/8" (130.2 mm)
Conduit Type & Size: 3/4" EMT 1/2" Rigid/IMC
Marking: 10, 22-1/2, 30, 45, 60°
Pedal Type: Foot
Sub Brand: Site-Rite
Type: Hand Bender
Weight: 6.4 lbs (2.9 kg)