Greenlee Site-Rite Aluminum Hand Bender with Handle for 3/4-Inch EMT, Model 841AH*
ⓘ Special order items are not stocked at our main warehouse but can still be ordered on Orka.ca. Special orders are usually shipped 10 to 15 business days after order confirmation. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a delivery time estimate.
Features an aluminum head together with an enlarged foot pedal to enhance control, stability, and leverage, along with a strong, stable square hook design. A superior sighting system features cast-in, readable markings with optimum visibility in low-light. Can bend 3/4" EMT and 1/2" Rigid/IMC conduits.
- Superior, patented Site-Rite sighting system featuring cast-in, readable markings on the bender heads and a finish that provides for the best visibility in low-light
- Choice of aluminum or iron alloy construction provides options depending on the user's preference for feel and weight
- Strong, stable square hook design 1-1/2" bender heads both offer the power pedal feature with a larger foot area on the head for greater control, stability and leverage
- 1/2", 3/4" & 1" bender heads all have enlarged foot pedals and increased toe room to ensure greater control, stability and leverage
- All the bender handles area consistent diameter, offering a bigger grip area, while still straight up and down for fast 30-degree bends
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
Centerline Bend Radius: 5-1/8" (130.2 mm)
Conduit Type & Size: 3/4" EMT 1/2" Rigid/IMC
Marking: 10, 22-1/2, 30, 45, 60°
Pedal Type: Foot
Sub Brand: Site-Rite
Type: Hand Bender
Weight: 6.4 lbs (2.9 kg)