Greenlee Side Cut Pliers Dipped Grip, 9-Inch, Model 0151-09D*
Special Note: Greenlee is currently experiencing a 5 to 7 week backlog for order deliveries.
Please email us at email@example.com for a delivery time estimate.
Featuring a high-leverage design, these Greenlee 0151-09D Dipped Side-Cutting Pliers make it easy to get a good grip and cut through hardened wire. The handles have a slip-resistant grip and are small enough to fit in your bag with the rest of your tools.
- Double layered vinyl handles for comfort and slip resistance
- Reduced handle size allows for easy storage of tools in pouches and tool bags
- High leverage design provides 46% greater cutting and gripping power than standard plier designs
- Forged from chrome vanadium steel for greater strength and long life of the whole plier
- Laser hardened cutting knives keep edge and last longer than induction hardened knives
- Designed to provide long life even when cutting hardened wire, ACSR, screws, bolts and nails
- Tempered handles help to absorb the "snap" and reduce fatigue when cutting through hardened wire, bolts and screws
- Diamond serrated jaws for superior gripping power
- Exceeds ASME/ANSI specifications
Grip Type: Dipped
Handle Type: Double-layered vinyl
Material: Chrome Vanadium Steel
Length: 9" (22.86 cm) grip; 9.38" (23.8 cm) overall
Weight: 1.130 lb (510 g)