Greenlee Screw Holding Flathead Screwdriver, 3/16-Inch, Model 0453-14C*
Special Note: Greenlee is currently experiencing a 5 to 7 week backlog for order deliveries.
Please email us at email@example.com for a delivery time estimate.
It holds the screw in place during installation in hard-to-reach areas. The slotted tip is 3/16" and the shank is 6" long.
- The industry's finest screw-holding device, available for either slotted or Phillips screws
- Easily holds screw in place when installing in hard-to-reach locations
- Precision tip for accurate fastener fit
- Heavy-duty construction for longer life
- Soft, cushioned grip for extra comfort and torque
- Handle marked for easy identification of screwdriver size and type
- Lifetime limited warranty
Handle Type: Soft, Cushioned Grip
Overall Length: 8-5/8" (21.9 cm)
Shank Length: 6"
Tip Size: 3/16"
Tip Type: Slotted
Type: Screw Holding, Heavy Duty
Weight: 0.160 lb (70 g)