Greenlee Quick Change Pilot Drill Bit, 1/4-Inch, Model 645-001*
ⓘ Special order items are not stocked at our main warehouse but can still be ordered on Orka.ca. Special orders are usually shipped 10 to 15 business days after order confirmation. Please email us at email@example.com for a delivery time estimate.
With the Greenlee 645-001 Pilot Drill Bit, you can create holes in materials with your compatible Greenlee arbor (sold separately). The drill bit features a split-point tip to help prevent walking, and the cobalt steel construction ensures rugged durability.
- Cuts stainless steel quickly and easily.
- Quick Change arbor allows you to change cutter heads with a simple push and a turn. Use the same arbor for different size cutting heads.
- Removable cutter heads available in sizes from 5/8" through 3".
- Flange stop prevents over-drilling.
- Ejector Spring on all sizes above 3/4" makes removal of slug easier.
- Replaceable, cobalt-steel pilot drill with split-point tip to prevent walking.
- Precision carbide teeth for optimum performance and durability.
- Minimum chuck size of 3/8" (9.5 mm)
Technical InformationBrand: Greenlee
Application: Use with Greenlee arbors 5/8 - 2-1/4". Split-point tip design eliminates need for center punch and resists walking.
Tool Type: Pilot drill bit
Bit Diameter: 1/2"