Greenlee Manual Ranging Digital Multimeter, Model DM-25*
Special Note: Greenlee is currently experiencing a 5 to 7 week backlog for order deliveries.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a delivery time estimate.
Need to check the voltage or resistance? You can rely on the Greenlee DM-25 Digital Multimeter to provide quick, accurate results. Additionally, it can test batteries, check diodes and run continuity tests to make sure all your needs are covered.
- Measures AC/DC voltage and resistance and can check diodes and continuity
- Capable of testing 1.5 V and 9 V batteries
CATIII 600V to 1000V safety ratings
- Large LCD is easy to read
- Manual ranging
- Replaceable fuses for easy field repair
- Frequency, capacitance, duty cycle, temperature, battery test and analog bar graph are just some of the features available on these meters
AC Volts: 600
DC Volts: 600
Resistance: 200, 2000 Ω; 20, 200, 2000 kΩ
Standard: C/US ETL Listed, CATIII Approved
Continuity/Diode Tests: Yes/Yes
Battery Test (1.5V - 9V): Yes
Diode Test: Yes