Greenlee Insulated Screwdriver Heavy Duty Phillips #2 x 4-Inch, Model 0153-33-INS*
Special Note: Greenlee is currently experiencing a 5 to 7 week backlog for order deliveries.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a delivery time estimate.
Greenlee 0153-33-INS Insulated Screwdriver is rated to 1000V AC and exceed both ASTM F1505 and IEC 60900 standards. Built heavy duty for longer life. Designed with precision heads and rugged, deep sockets for better screw clearance and fit. Ergonomically designed for more comfort and torque. Load nut and tap bottom of handle on any surface to hold. Use a screw to remove the nut. Dual layer insulation provides added safety and protection against electric shock. Patent pending non magnetic design, won't collect metal filings, works with stainless steel and brass.
- Rated to 1000V AC and exceed both ASTM and IEC standards
- Heavy duty construction for longer lifetime.
- Handle marked for easy identification.
- Soft, cushioned grip for extra comfort and torque.
- Ergonomically-designed for more comfort and torque
- Built with precision-machined, black phosphate-plated tips for accurate fastener contact
- Dual color insulation provides added safety
- Exceeds ASME/ANSI specifications
Technical InformationBrand: Greenlee
Overall Length: 8-1/4" (21 cm)
Shank Length: 4"
Weight: 0.24 lbs. (110 g)
Size: Number 2 X 4-Inch
Head Style: Phillips
Voltage: 1000 VAC