Greenlee High Visibility Digital Multimeter, Model DM-200A*
Special Note: Greenlee is currently experiencing a 5 to 7 week backlog for order deliveries.
Equipped with a host of advanced features, this Greenlee DM-200A Digital Multimeter is able to accurately measure voltage, current, resistance and frequency. It features a backlit LCD, so it's easy to see the readings in low-light conditions, and it has Beep-Jack™ audible indicators.
- Accurately measures voltage, current, resistance and frequency
- Use to test continuity and diodes
- Readings are clearly displayed on the backlit LCD
- 2 voltage detection modes: non-contact or single test lead
- Beep-Jack™ audible warning indicators let you know if the test lead is incorrectly inserted
- High visibility 6000 count LCD display
Auto power off, display backlight, analog bar graph
- Automatic/manual range selection
- Relative offset mode
- Data hold
- Use optional USB / RS-232 interface DMSC-2U for direct-to-PC logging
- Accessories included: (2)1.5V AAA batteries, bead temperature probe (DM-210A, DM-510A only, 400°F/204°C max), test leads, protective boot
Voltage Measurement: 60mV to 1000V AC/DC
Amperage Measurement: 600mA to 8A AC/DC
Resistance: 600? to 60M?
Frequency (Hz): 50 ~ 400
Measurement Category: Cat IV, 300V; Cat III 600V, Cat II 1000V