Greenlee High Leverage Diagonal Cutting Pliers with Angled Dipped Grip, 8-Inch, Model 0251-08AD*
Special Note: Greenlee is currently experiencing a 5 to 7 week backlog for order deliveries.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a delivery time estimate.
Greenlee's High Leverage Diagonal Pliers are dipped grip cutting pliers. The pliers are forged from chrome vanadium steel for greater durability and strength. They effectively cut most hardened wire, ACSR, bolts, screws and nails. The pliers feature dual cutting edges for optimum cutting performance and have precision-machined, induction-hardened blades that strengthen the cutters and provide consistent performance. The pliers also feature double layered vinyl handles for comfort and slip resistance. The handles allow for easy storage of tools in pouches and tool bags.
- Forged from Chrome vanadium steel for greater durability and strength.
- Precision-machined and induction-hardened blades strengthen cutters and provide consistent performance.
- Effectively cuts most hardened wire, ACSR, bolts, screws, and nails. Through-hardened steel for longer life.
- Dual cutting edges for optimum cutting performance.
- Exceeds ASME/ANSI specifications.
- Rugged riveted construction for smooth precise action.
- Dipped Grip: Double layered vinyl handles for comfort and slip resistance.
- Handles allow for easy storage of tools in pouches and tool bags.
Technical InformationBrand: Greenlee
Overall Length: 8-3/4" (22.2 cm)
Weight: 0.850 lb (390 g)
Size: 8" (20.3 cm) Angled Dipped Grip
Material: Chrome Vanadium Steel