Greenlee Conduit Size Slug-Buster Knockout Set, 1-Inch, Model K2BB-1*
ⓘ Special order items are not stocked at our main warehouse but can still be ordered on Orka.ca. Special orders are usually shipped 10 to 15 business days after order confirmation. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a delivery time estimate.
Use the knockout set to create holes in a variety of conduit material. The tool splits the slugs to enable easy slug removal.
- 1" Conduit (1.36" or 34.6 mm)
- Special punch profile splits slugs to easily remove them
- Knurled edge allows for a better grip
- Laser markings allow you to easily identify parts
- Alignment markings provide better accuracy
- Recommended for 10-gauge mild steel, brass, copper, aluminum, fiberglass and plastics
- Punch and die are made in the USA
- Replaces 7211BB-1
Size: 1" Conduit (1.36" or 34.6 mm)
Thickness: Punch 10 ga mild steel
Material: For use in mild steel, brass, copper, aluminum, fiberglass and plastics