Greenlee Combination Drill and Tap Bit, 1/4-20NC, Model DTAP1/4-20
by Greenlee    |
SKU: GRTDTAP1420    |    UPC: 783310176169
Availability: In Stock
Shipping: Eligible for Free Shipping. Ships out in the next 2 to 3 business days.
Returns: 30-day no-hassle returns.
Also Available In:
Use the combination drill/tap bit to complete hole drilling, tapping and deburring/countersinking tasks with your power drill. The bit is made of hardened high-speed steel for durability.
- Complete hole drilling, tapping and deburring/countersinking in one operation with power drill saves labor and time
- Back tapered beyond tap to prevent thread damage from over-drilling
- Deburr/countersink also provided on bit beyond back taper
- Made from hardened high-speed steel vs. carbon steel for longer life
- High quality hex shank to ensure strong connection to drill chuck
- Designed to tap up to 10-gauge metal
- Quick change adaptor included in both metric and standard kits
Technical InformationBrand: Greenlee
Material Thickness: 10 Gauge
Material Type: Mild Steel, Copper, Brass, Aluminum
Shank: 1/4" Quick Change Hex
Drill Material: Hardened high speed steel
Drill Point: Split point with web thinning