Greenlee Circuit Seeker Circuit Tracer, Model CS-8000*
ⓘ Special order items are not stocked at our main warehouse but can still be ordered on Orka.ca. Special orders are usually shipped 10 to 15 business days after order confirmation. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a delivery time estimate.
The Greenlee CS-8000 Circuit Seeker Circuit Tracer is the ideal product for tracing concealed wiring, locating junction boxes, and finding breakers for live or open circuits. This circuit seeker can also locate and identify blown fuses, as well as find breaks and shorts in conductors.
- Advanced patented non-directional sensing technology.
- Superior sensitivity and functionality providing for accurate tracing and locating.
- Ergonomic receiver with information-rich full-color graphical LCD.
- Graphics and audible signal provide quick and easy to understand tracing feedback.
- Traces concealed wiring, locates junction boxes, and finds breakers for live or open circuits.
- Locates and identifies blown fuses.
- Finds shorts and breaks in conductors.
- Low pitch, high volume audible indicator.
- User-selectable automatic or manual gain capability for fast, convenient use.
- Power saving features promote extended battery life (Auto Power Off).
- Can be used on GFCI protected circuits.
- Supports transmitter-to-receiver distances up to 4 miles for closed circuit tracing.
- Does not affect sensitive electronic equipment on the circuit.
- Auto backlight on receiver maximizes battery life.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Technical InformationBrand: Greenlee
Weight: 4.300 LB (1950.000 G)
Temperature Range: 0 - 50°C (32° - 122°F)
Altitude: 2000 m (6500') maximum
Pollution Degree: 2, Indoor Use Only
Capacity: 0 - 750V AC/DC
Frequency: 15.15 kHz
- Up To 20.000 FT (6.000 M) Live Line Mode
- Up To 10.000 IN (3.000 M) Open Line With Metallic Connection To Ground
- 1.000 - 3.000 FT (0.300 - 0.900 M) With Capacitive Ground Reference