Greenlee Cable Cutter, 9-1/4-Inch, Model 727
Warehouse pickup for this item is usually ready within 48 hours.
Greenlee's cable cutter easily cuts heavier copper and aluminum cables up to 2/0. They are plastic coated with high leverage handles for easier cuts. The cutters are made of heavy duty forged steel with a rust resistant black oxide finish and are heat treated for longer lifetime. They have precision ground, shear action, curved cutting blades. The cable cutter is a great addition to any tool kit.
- Easily cuts heavier copper and aluminum cables up to 2/0 (70 mm2).
- PVC-covered, high-leverage handles for easier cuts.
- Heat-treated for long life.
- Made of heavy-duty forged steel.
- Precision ground, shear action, curved cutting blades.
- Rust-resistant black oxide finish.
Technical InformationBrand: Greenlee
Weight: 1 lb. (.45 kg)
Length: 9-1/4" (235 mm)
Maximum Capacity - Copper: 2/0 (70 mm2)
Frequent Use Capacity - Copper: #1 AWG (35 mm2)
Frequent Use Capacity - Aluminum: 2/0 (70 mm2)
Frequent Use Capacity - Communications Cable: 100 pair