Greenlee Bi-Metal Hole Saw Kit, 1/2-Inch to 2-Inch Conduits, Model 830*
Special Note: Greenlee is currently experiencing a 5 to 7 week backlog for order deliveries.
Greenlee carries several electrician’s kits providing an assortment of the most commonly used Greenlee variable pitch hole saw sizes and arbors. High-impact, rugged plastic carrying case.
Included in KitThe Following Individual Carbide-Tipped Hole Cutters:
- 7/8" Hole Saw, 825-7/8 (19136)
- 1-1/8" Hole Saw, 825-1-1/8 (19141)
- 1-3/8" Hole Saw, 825-1-3/8 (19146)
- 1-3/4" Hole Saw, 825-1-3/4 (19152)
- 2" Hole Saw, 825-2 (19155)
- 2-1/2" Hole Saw, 825-2-1/2 (19162)
- Arbor with Pilot Drill (Qty. 2), 38522
- Arbor with Pilot Drill, 37156
- Kit includes 7/8-Inch , 1-1/8-Inch , 1-3/8-Inch , 1-3/4-Inch , 2-Inch and 2-1/2-Inch hole saws, also included are two arbors with pilot drills
- Holesaw Kit cuts through steel, tin, aluminum, fiberglass, wood and plastic.
- High-impact, rugged plastic carrying case.
- Deep 1-5/8 In cut to go through wood studs.
- Extra-tough bi-metal blade made of highest grade tool steel.
- Steam oxide finish for cooler running saw.
- Extra-thick backplate minimizes vibration.
Weight: 1.41 kg
Product Dimensions: 35.56 x 25.4 x 8.89 cm