Greenlee 12-Ft Fish Stix Kit with Bullet Nose and J-Hook Threaded Tips, Model 540-12*
Special Note: Greenlee is currently experiencing a 5 to 7 week backlog for order deliveries.
Greenlee 24-Ft Fish Stix Kit with Bullet Nose and J-Hook Threaded Tips, Model 540-24*
Features highly visible green fiberglass rods that can be easily threaded together and seen when working above ceilings, down walls, or under raised floors, while also adding rigidity when connecting multiple sections. Designed with 200 pounds of pulling strength that is 12' overall in length.
- Highly visible green color rods can be easily threaded together and seen when working above ceilings, down walls, or under raised floors
- 1/4 IN (6.4 mm) diameter fiberglass adds rigidity when connecting multiple sections
- 200 lbs (0.9 kN) maximum pulling strength
- Two different threaded tips accommodate various bundles of wire or cable
- 540-24 includes one 3 IN (0.9 mm) Glo Stix section for improved tip visibility
- Optional Whisk Nose Tip is available for fishing over obstacles, and can be used to guide extended Glo Stix sideways above ceilings by rotating. Can also be used to fish longer lengths by providing a tip that can be snagged from the opposite direction with another extended Fish or Glo Stix with a hook nose tip
Overall Length: 12' (3.6 m)
Section Length: 4' (1.2 m)
Maximum Pulling Strength: 200 lbs.
Weight: 1.04 lbs (0.5 kg)