Dimplex 500w Linear Convector Baseboard Heater, Model LCM2505W31
The Linear Convector Baseboard is designed with the professional electrician in mind. All aspects of installation and performance have been optimized for simplicity and reliability, while the benchmark styling is maintained.
- Compact size compared to conventional baseboards
- Superior shark-fin blade design on a steel tubular element for improved heat transfer, quiet operation and longer life
- Discreet styling, reduced length and added versatility of placement provide more options when designing a room
- May be used with wall, or top mounted built-in thermostat (Not Included)
- Built-in wire way along the full length of the unit.
Technical InformationVoltage: 240/208V
Dimension: 26"L x 2.75"D x 7"H
Finish: Epoxy/Polyester powder paint
Construction: 20-Gauge steel construction. Front fresh air inlet; top warm air outlet. Linear high-limit temperature control with automatic reset.
Heating element: Nickel Chromium element that is totally enclosed within a stainless steel sheath, providing superior life expectancy and resistance to rust. Shark-fin shaped aluminum fins are firmly staked in an upright position to provide directional wicking for the top discharge heat transfer.
Watt Density: Average standard watt density of 300W/FT (984W/m)
Installation: Easily removed front caps, knock-outs on both sides of the convector, pre-stamped mounting holes and separate front panel make installation quick and easy. Large rear-entry junction boxes on both sides to simplify connections
Warranty: 10-year element warranty, 1-year warranty on complete unit.