Arlington White Button Non-Metallic Push-In Connector, Model NM94X
Save money with Arlington non-metallic NM push-in cable connectors. They are economically priced and easy to install. Simply push the connector into the knockout, and you’re done. Used for single or multiple cables, Arlington’s new White Button connectors offer smooth, easy cable insertion of one or two cables into a single opening from the inside or outside the box.
- Easy push-in installation from outside a new workbox or inside of an existing box
- UL listed—Exceeds UL and CSA pullout requirements
- Easy to remove with pliers or screwdriver
- Lowest cost NM cable connector available on the market
- Cable Ranges - One 14/2 to 6/2, One 14/2/2, One 12/4, One 12/2/2, One 14/3 to 10/3, Two 14/2 to 10/2, Two 14/3, Two 12/3, One 14/2 and One 12/2, One 14/2 and One 10/2, One 12/2 and One 10/2
Technical InformationModel: NM94X
Trade Size: 1/2"