nVent Nuheat Cable Kits, 240V, 120 sq. ft. coverage, Model N2C120
Same day pickup usually ready within 2 hours and available for orders placed on weekdays before 1:30PM (EST). For orders placed after 1:30PM (EST), pickup will be available the next business day.
nVent Nuheat Cable Kits, 240V, 215 sq. ft. coverage, Model N2C215
nVent Nuheat Cable Kits, 240V, 240 sq. ft. coverage, Model N2C240
nVent Nuheat Cable is an easy-to-install electric floor heating system that combines installation versatility with advanced new technology. Choose the cable kit that is best suited for the size of the room/area and configure it on-site to provide floor heat in the desired areas of the room.
- Heats tile, stone, and laminate/engineered wood floors
- On-site flexibility
- Flexible wire spacing and heat output
- Compatible with nVent Nuheat Membrane
- Comprehensive selection of sizes to choose from
- Suitable for wet environments such as showers and steam rooms
- Redesigned, thinner cold-lead and factory splice
- New mid-point marker on the heating cable
SpécificationsOperating Voltage: 240 V
Amperage: 5.9 amps
Surface covering: 120 sq. ft.
Power Output: 12 - 15 watts per square foot
Maximum Ambient Temperature: 194°F (90°C)
Material: Two single conductor Tefzel-coated resistance wires covered by a tin-plated copper braid and then coated with a durable copolymer (PVC) outer jacket