Milwaukee M18™ Jobsite Radio, Model 2890-20
Same day pickup usually ready within 2 hours and available for orders placed on weekdays before 1:30PM (EST). For orders placed after 1:30PM (EST), pickup will be available the next business day.
Loud clear sound. Built for work. Featuring a high performance audio system and rugged design, the M18™ jobsite radio is built to amplify and survive the jobsite. Dual speakers and passive radiators combine to produce sharp highs, rich mids, and deep bass at all volumes. Durable metal speaker grills and shock absorbing end caps protect from drops and other harmful jobsite conditions while integrated handles allow for easy transport and storage. Listening options include a digital processor with best in class reception and signal clarity or a 3.5 mm aux jack for wired playback. A weather sealed auxiliary compartment protects devices and houses a 2.1A USB charging port. The M18™ jobsite radio is powered by all M18™ REDLITHIUM™ batteries or A/C power.
- High Performance Audio System with dual speakers and passive radiators delivers loud, clear sound with deep accurate bass
- Durable, portable, stackable design features shock absorbing end caps and metal speaker grills that protect from drops and other harmful jobsite conditions.
- Best-in-class receptions accuaracy and signal quality
- Integrated handles allow for easy transport and storage in a wide range of environments
- Digital AM/FM tuner with 10 station presets
- Customizeable EQ (Equalizer)
- Weather sealed auxillary compartment
- 2.1A USB Charger for all portable electronic devices
- 3.5mm Aux In Port for wired playback (cable included)
- Powered by all M18™ Batteries or A/C outlet (battery not included)
Tool Warranty: 1 Year
Weight: 10.34 lbs
Power Source: Cordless
Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty
Battery System: M18 (NOT INCLUDED)