Liteline Warm White Flexible LED Tape Light, 1 Meter long, Model LEDTPK-1M-WW*
Liteline Non-Dimming Driver for use with 12VDC LED Puck lights, LED strip and LED Tape, Model LED-HWB12-WH
The LEDTPK-1M-WW is a one meter (39- 3/8") flexible LED tape light kit providing a warm white light source. The LEDTPK- 1M-WW is surface mounted and is rated for indoor or outdoor use, which makes it excellent for task and accent lighting in kitchen cabinets, coves, furniture, backlighting, boats, RVs and many other applications.
- 2.3W LED tape, providing high brightness light output while maintaining cool to the touch LEDs
- Linear beam spread of 140° maintains an even light distribution
- The LED tape is rated IP65 which makes it ideal for indoor or outdoor use.
- The LEDs are rated for 30,000 hours.
- Cuttable at every 10 cm marks. You must put silicone (not included) on the cut end.
- A warm white (3500 K) color temperature with 205 lumens output
- Adhesive backing on the tape that adheres to almost any flat surface.
- Includes a 6 watt low profile class 2 LED driver that has an universal input voltage (100-240V, 50-60HZ). Driver must be installed indoor
- Operating Temperature of -20°C to 40°C (-4°F to 104°F)
One meter (39-3/8") LED tape.
42-1/2" (1080mm) Power feed.
1x 6W plug-in driver with 6' (1829mm) cord
1x rotary switch.