Liteline LED Fluorobar Soft White (3000k) 58 inch long, Model LEDBAR58-30K
Liteline ALFT Bar system 6 inch 90° Flexible Right Connection, Model ALFT903-WH-3*
Liteline ALFT Bar system 6 inch 90° Flexible Bottom Connection, Model ALFT902-WH-3*
Liteline ALFT Bar system 6 inch 90° Flexible Top Connection, Model ALFT90-WH-3*
Liteline Power Supply Cord for 3-Wire Bar Systems, 72" long, Model ALFT6000-WH-3
Liteline Power Supply Cord for 3-Wire Bar Systems w/ Switch, 72" long, Model ALFT6000S-WH-3*
Thin, sleek and easy to install, the LEDBAR by Liteline is the ideal solution for your commercial or residential task lighting needs. With dependable features that include a durable extruded aluminum frame, you can be confident in product longevity. Suitable for dry locations, this product is an optimal choice for kitchen spaces amongst other similar applications. The built-in, non-flicker, electronic LED driver provides dimming capability with Triac, ELV and incandescent dimmers. The ability to hardwire this fixture is accompanied by the capability to link up to 10 fixtures with an added no shadow linking connector to maximize light output. With a built in on/off switch, a choice of 6 lengths, LEDBAR gives you the perfect combination of design and functionality.
****POWER CORD NEED TO BE ORDER SEPARATELY. SEE ALFT6000-WH-3 HERE
- Durable extruded aluminum frame with frosted smooth lens.
- Suitable for dry location applications only.
- On-body On/Off switch is provided for individual control (Except 9" models)
- Fixture is provided with built-in silent non-flicker electronic LED driver, 120V, 50/60HZ
- Fixture is dimmable with industry standard TRIAC/ELV and incandescent dimmers
- Powered by LED integrated strip that maintains uniform intensity with 70% lumens at 25,000 hours average life; with a minimum CRI of 80
- The fixture lens provides for 160° beam spread
- Complete with a joiner, these no shadow linking fixtures can be linked up to 10 units in a single run.
- Hardware provided for mounting fixture to standard horizontal surfaces or vertical wall surface
- Operating temperature from -10°C to 40°C (14°F to 104°F)
Approved Location: Dry
Beam Angle: 160°
Connection Type: 3-Wire
Dimming Technology: TRIAC / ELV / Incandescent
Max. Operating Temp: 40°C
Min. Start Temp: -10°C
Lumen Maintenance: 70% @ 36,000 hrs
Power Factor: >0.9
Rated Life: 25,000 hrs
Warranty: 3 Years
Wattage: 22 watt