This LED Matte Nickel puck light kit provides an even warm light that delivers enough illumination for any work surface or display, all while consuming less energy than their halogen equivalent. They provide task or accent illumination in residential and commercial indoor applications.
- A 2 watt per LED puck maintains a cool to the touch LED. The LEDs are rated for 50,000 hours. The opal glass shield provides for even lighting.
- LED puck light in warm white (3000K) color temperature, providing 130 lumen output per puck, 120° beam angle.
- Any two puck lights may be linked together with a maximum distance of 52". Up to five pucks from a 12V DC in-line driver (12W max) may be linked in-line (Maximum distance from driver to last puck is 10m (33')
- Theses pucks can be surface mounted or recessed. Surface mounting is achieved with included mounting ring (mounting hardware included), while recessed mounting is achieved with the pressure clips provided on the puck light.
- Can be dimmed with a dimming driver (Not included)
- Operating temperature from -20°C to 55°C (-4°F to 131°F)
Three LED puck lights
One 6' power cord
One 12V (12 watt max) in-line non-dimming LED driver
Five port wiring hub