The RA35-12RG is a 12 watt 3.5" round regressed gimbal recessed light fixture for retrofit application. It is a high-performance, easy to install downlight solution that offers good light output, energy-efficiency and streamlined design. Suitable for damp locations.
- Durable airtight aluminum body with adjustable gimbal. Includes anodized blue heat sink to provide maximum airflow for the LED light source.
- This general application light fixture features a 12 watts LED module that maintains uniform intensity producing up to 680 Lumens; with a typical CRI of 90.
- On-fixture color selectable switch allows switching between 2700 K, 3000 K, 3500 K, 4000 K and 5000 K color temperatures.
- 100%-10% dimming capability. This fixture is compatible with industry standard TRIAC/ELV dimmers (See specification sheet for listing of compatible dimmers)
- The fixture lens provides 38° beam spread.
- Includes two spring loaded clips to attached to any ceiling material
- Extruded aluminum hardwire box with 300mA dimmable class II electronic LED driver with 100-135V AC input. Includes an 16" cable from driver to fixture.
- Three "Quick connect" push-in terminals for fast and easy wiring.
- Operating temperature range from -20°C to 40°C (-4°F to 104°F)
- Suitable for wet locations and suitable for insulated ceiling applications. Approved for direct contact with insulation. Airtight
Application: Ceiling Recess Mount
Approved Location: Wet / Insulated Ceilings
Beam Angle: 38°
CCT (color selectable) 2700 K / 3000 K / 3500 K / 4000 K / 5000 K
Class II: Yes
Dimming Tech: Forward/reverse-phase - TRIAC/ELV
Energy Star: Yes
Hole Cut: Ø 35⁄8" (92mm)
Input: 100-135V AC, 60Hz
Lumens: Up to 850
Lumens per Watt: Up to 78
Power Factor: >0.90
Projected Life: 70% @ 50,000 hrs