Leviton 200A 120/240V 30 Circuit 30 Spaces Indoor Load Center and Door with Main Lugs, Model LP320-CLD
In a rush? Contact us directly to discuss express options.
WHAT'S A LOAD CENTER WITHOUT BREAKERS?
We have over 80 different variations available!
Leviton Indoor Load centers were designed to provide you with an easy, quick and neat installation. They are the only branch circuit breakers in the market that feature an entirely plug-on design for quick installation, saving time and labour cost. These Load centers are free of excess wires and pigtails, allowing easy access during installation and for inspectors to check torque. With many advantages these new modern, aesthetically pleasing units are the smarter solution for your homes electrical management hub.
- Entire panel can be wired at rough-in without circuit breakers installed. (At final installation, simply plug-on the circuit breaker)
- Easily invertible for bottom feed applications
- Copper bus is a standard feature on all load centers
- Notches stamped into the enclosure for cable ties promote secure and neat wiring
- Mounting hardware included
- Galvanized Steel, White Powder Coat
- NEMA 1 indoor, Flush/Surface Mount
- For applications up to 60A when using copper wire; or 50A when using aluminum wire
Type: Indoor Without Window
Type of Load Center: Main Lug
Ampage: 200 A
Short Circuit Current Rating: 22 KA
Spaces / Circuits: 30 / 30
Voltage: 120/240 VAC
Busbar Material: Copper, Bright Tin-Plated
Enclosure Material: Galvanized Steel, White Powder Coat
Dimensions: 37" H x 14.25" W x 4" D / 39" H x 16.25" W
Weight: 25 lbs / 18.6 lbs
Ground Connection: 4 AWG - 2/0 AWG Cu/Al
Supply Connections: 3 AWG - 300 MCM Cu/Al
NEMA Enclosure Type: NEMA 1 Indoor
Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C
Standards and Certifications
UL 50: Yes
UL 50E: Yes
UL 67: Yes
UL 869A: Yes