Leviton 2-Pole 25A 120/240V GFCI Plug-On Circuit Breaker, Model LB225-003
Ships out the next business day from our Mississauga warehouse.
Leviton has channeled their patented technology into the development of GFCI Circuit Breakers; resulting in two industry-leading solutions to help protect against shock and electrocution. Leviton GFCI circuit breakers have reset/lockout functionality and prevent reset of the device if it is not wired or operating correctly.
- SmartlockPro reset/lockout feature prevents reset of the device if for any reason it is unable to respond to a ground-fault
- LED indicator light incorporated into each individual circuit breaker allows users to easily identify trip condition
- Line-side power ensures that the LED remains lit, even when a circuit breaker has tripped
- Color indicators in the handle make it easy to see operational status at-a-glance
- 10KA Interrupt Rating
- Hydraulic-Magnetic trip technology helps prevent false tripping, even in extreme temperature ranges (-40ºC to 85ºC)
- For applications up to 60A when using copper wire; or 50A when using aluminum wire
Voltage: 120/240 VAC
Ampage: 25 A
Operating Temperature: -40°C to 85°C
Short Circuit Current Rating: 10 KA