Leviton Main Circuit Breakers provide overload and short-circuit protection and feature an all plug-on design. All hot and neutral wires terminate at custom lugs in the panel, not at the circuit breaker. The entire panel can be wired at rough-in without circuit breakers installed, leaving the option of having the circuit breakers easily plugged-on at final installation.
- An all plug-on design, no wiring to the circuit breaker
- Designed with the most advanced safety technology to assure homes are Code compliant and provide the highest degree of protection against electrical fire and shock for the user
- More precise trips based on current, even in extreme temperatures (-40ºC to 85ºC, without re-rating)
- Rocker-style switches require less activation force
- 22KA Interrupt Rating
- For applications up to 60A when using copper wire; or 50A when using aluminum wire
SpécificationsDimensions: 3.9" H x 2.0" W x 3.1" D
Weight: 0.85 lbs.
Operating Temperature: -40°C to 85°C
Wiring: All Plug-on
Ampage: 100 A
Voltage: 120/240 VAC
Short Circuit Current Rating: 10 KA