Klein Tools Ship Auger Bit with Screw Point 7/8-Inch, Model 53404*
Klein Tools Steel Ship Auger Bit, Screw Point, 1-1/8 x 4-Inch, Model 53408*
The deep, open-throat design of the Ship Auger bit clears chips for faster, cleaner cuts. The shank is 7/16-Inch hex to fit 1/2-Inch (13 mm) and larger three-jaw chucks. Used for heavy construction and repair work in mines, on docks and bridges as well as electrical work.
- Bits drill through nails, wood, vinyl, plastics, and heavy timber
- Special bit steel with machine-ground flutes and polished edges for smooth, wobble-free boring
- Full length is heat-treated and tempered
- Feed-screw pilot draws bit into wood
- Head and twist are ground to correct clearance for easy removal from hole
- For heavy construction and repair work in mines, on docks and bridges as well as electrical work
Bit Diameter: 7/8'' (22 mm)
Shank Diameter: 0.4''
Twist Length: 4'' (10.2 cm)
Overall Length: 6'' (15.2 cm)