Klein Tools’ conduit benders with Patent Pending Angle Setter™ technology allow for quick, accurate repeated bends. The wide foot pedal provides excellent stability and features angled grooves for extra traction. With easily visible bold cast-in benchmark symbols, degree scales and multiplier scales help save time on the job.
- 1/2-Inch assembled Iron Bender includes Klein’s unique Angle Setter™ technology for time-saving, repeated accurate bends; Patent pending Angle Setter™ for use on 10-, 22.5-, 30-, and 45-Degree bends (adjusted for conduit spring back)
- Heavy duty cast ductile iron has the durability needed on the job site
- Bold cast markings and symbols make for fast, easy conduit alignment to make all bend types, including saddle and back-to-back bends
- Wide foot pedal provides excellent stability, leverage, and comfort
- Interior hook surface prevents conduit from rolling or twisting during bends
- Includes markings for 10-Degrees, 22.5-Degrees, 30-Degrees, 45-Degrees, 60-Degrees and corresponding offset multipliers
- Features Klein’s 1/2-Inch Angle Setter™ (Cat. No. 51611) that creates a hard stop for quick, accurate, and consistent bends