If you've ever used fiberglass fish rods, you know how painful and annoying fiberglass splinters can be. The protective coating on these fish rods guards your hands against splinters. These flexible yet rigid rods will pull wire across long distances. 1/4-Inch (6 mm) and 3/16-Inch (5 mm) diameter rods can connect together for added versatility. The set includes attachments and glow in dark rods to help make the job easier.
- Extra durable, lightweight and available in a variety of lengths and flexibilities
- Five 1/4-Inch (6 mm) diameter fish rods and one 3/16-Inch (5 mm) diameter glow rod assemble to a full 25-feet (7.62 m)
- Five rods with durable 5/16-Inch diameter stainless steel connectors and one rod with 1/4-Inch diameter stainless steel connectors
- Bullet nose and hook attachments to attach and grab wires
- Protective Splinter Guard coating keeps hands free of fiberglass splinters
- Made in the USA