The Klein Tools #3 Square-Recess Tip Screwdriver has a 4-Inch Round-Shank for work on combination head receptacles, switch and panel screws. The Cushion-Grip handle allows for greater torque and comfort. Patented Tip-Ident quickly identifies the type of screwdriver and screwdriver tip orientation.
- Works on most combination head receptacle, switch and panel screws
- Tip-Ident® color-coded handle end quickly identifies the screwdriver type and tip orientation
- Special heat-treated, chrome plated shaft for corrosion resistance
- Cushion-Grip handle for greater torque and comfort
- Internal flanges inside handle provide solid, twist-resistant blade anchor
- Precision-machined tip for exact fit
- Meets or exceeds applicable ASME / ANSI specifications