par Klein Tools    |
UGS: KLE51612    |    UPC: 092644516122
Prix d'origine $13.99
Prix actuel $12.59
Availability: In Stock
Shipping: Eligible for Livraison Gratuite. Ships out within 2 business days.
Order & Pickup: Ramassage Gratuit from our Mississauga warehouse. Usually ready for pickup within 48 hours after order confirmation.
Klein Tools’ conduit benders with Patent Pending Angle Setter™ technology allow for quick, accurate bends. When performing repeated bends the Angle Setter will save time on the job. Works for floor or air bends.
- Klein’s unique Angle Setter™ technology for quick, accurate repeated bends saving time on the job (Patent Pending)
- Creates a hard stop for fast accurate bending
- Movable for four different bend angles: 10-Degree, 22.5-Degree, 30-Degree, 45-Degree (adjusted for conduit spring back)
- Align the angle lines on the Angle Setter with the bender, ensure the alignment tabs are fully seated in the bender track notches, press the Angle Setter firmly into place
- Conduit insets into bender head, bend as usual until the conduit makes contact with the setter
- Compatible with Klein Tools' 3/4-Inch Aluminum Conduit Bender (Cat. No. 51607)
- Also available in 1/2-Inch (Cat. No. 51611) and 1-Inch (Cat. No. 51613)
Type: Angle Setter
Application: Angle Setter for Klein Conduit Benders
Special Features: Patent Pending Technology
Overall Length: 2.4'' (6.1 cm)
Overall Height: 1.0'' (2.6 cm)
Overall Width: 1.0'' (2.6 cm)