par Klein Tools    |
UGS: KLEJTH6E17    |    UPC: 092644336737
Availability: Special Order Item
Shipping: Livraison Gratuite. Ships out once received from supplier.
Info: Special order items are not stocked at our warehouse but can still be ordered on Orka.ca. Usually shipped or ready for pickup 10 à 15 jours ouvrables after order confirmation.
Klein hex-keys are the tools professionals cannot afford to be without. Heat-treated and tempered for superior strength and durability. Klein hex-keys are designed for a precise fit in sockets, preventing slippage and stripping of the socket.
- T-Handle design delivers more torque to the fasteners
- Soft touch grips for maximum control and comfort
- Sizes laser etched on blade
- Blade-through-handle design for high torque applications
- Tip-Ident sizes marked
- Convenient hang hole
- Chamfered end for ease of use
- Treated steel for rust and corrosion resistance
Hex Size: 1/2''
Blade Length: 6'' (15.2 cm)
Weight: 0.59 oz (16.7 g)