IDEAL Wire Armour 3/4" Linerless Rubber Tape, Model 46-130C-3/4X30*
An ethylene rubber based, high voltage tape possessing excellent electrical, chemical and physical properties. Use linerless, self-bonding tapes when insulating and jacketing splices on power cable from 600 volts to 69,000 volts. Allows quicker taping speeds than liner tape and yields a uniform, void-free build-up while contouring unusual shapes.
- 30 mil thickness
- Linerless, self-bonding
- Excellent ozone resistance
- Conformability to complex shapes
- Moisture, corrosion and chemical resistant
- High thermal conductivity allowing heat to dissipate from joint
- Flame retardant
- Lead free
- Overload temperature: 266°F
- Elongation: 890%
Dimension: 0.75" x 0.03" x 30'