IDEAL TKO Carbide-Tipped Hole Cutters 7/8", Model 36-301
IDEAL Electrical’s line of TKO™ Carbide-Tipped Hole Cutters offer the most efficient and clean cutter replacement for traditional knockouts, by making smooth holes in a fraction of the time at a fraction of the cost.
Specifically designed to cut sheet metal, IDEAL TKO™ cutters will even cut stainless steel with their precision engineered ground carbide tips.
The innovative design includes the exclusive SmoothStart™ replaceable pilot drill, which guides the cutter to the surface, avoiding cutter damage and providing smoother holes.
With an integral over-drill flange the IDEAL TKO™ prevents cutter penetration beyond the sheet metal. When it comes to quality, performance and durability, IDEAL is the professional’s choice for carbide-tipped hole cutters.
- Integrated arbor provides solid rotation
- SmoothStart™ Pilot Drill prevents bit from “walking” on smooth surfaces
- Precision ground carbide teeth for fast cutting of clean, burr-free holes
- Designed specifically for sheet metal and stainless steel
- Built-in over drill flange prevents penetration beyond the sheet metal
Saw Diameter: 7/8"
Pipe Tap Size: 1/2"
Cable Cutter Materials Cut: Aluminum
Saw Blade Material: Carbide Tipped