IDEAL Reflex Super T-Stripper Wire Strippers, Model 45-615*
Invented and manufactured at Ideal's Sycamore, Illinois facility, the T®-Stripper Wire Stripper line is the leading brand name in the world. Designed for total comfort and wire stripping; the stripper features a Thumb-Valley™ thumb guide that offers comfort and focuses on kinetic energy for faster stripping. The textured non-slip grips helps in reducing stress on the hands and the narrow plier nose facilitates holding and twisting of wires in hard-to-reach places. They were specifically designed for size 10 AWG, 18 AWG solid wires, and the shear-cut bolt cutters slice through bolts quickly. The Pocket-Locket™ mechanism holds the stripper tightly when the tool is slipped from the hands and it is color coded for easy reference.
- 6/32 and 8/32 self-chasing screw-cutting holes
- Ergonomic design for maximum comfort
- Curved handles help reduce wrist fatigue
- Textured sleeves with extra cushioning for added comfort
- Strips 8-16 AWG solid, 10-18 AWG stranded