The Insulated Multi-Crimp Tool crimps bare or insulated terminals and splices on 10 to 22 AWG wire. Its knife-to-anvil blades never need resharpening! They are made from drop-forged, high carbon steel, and give great leverage for easy crimping and cutting. Meets ASTM F1505-01 and IEC 60 900 standards. Also meets OSHA requirements for insulated tools (29 CFR 1910).
- Cuts, crimps and splices 10-22 AWG wires for insulated and non-insulated crimp connectors
- Dual-layer injection molded grips provide 1000V protection from electrical shock
- UL logo on every plier validates each tool is individually hot tested and approved prior to shipping
- Meets or exceeds ASTM standards
- Leopard-spot pattern, molded into the textured grip for improved control
- Grips are impervious to gas, oil, and hydraulic fluid