IDEAL Insulated Diagonal-Cutting Pliers with Angled Head, Model 35-9029*
The Insulated Diagonal-Cutting Pliers are constructed of drop-forged, high-carbon steel, made to withstand the toughest of applications. They are suitable for cutting wire, bolts and ACSR. The high-leverage design provides 40% more cutting power. These pliers feature a convenient angled head for hard-to-reach areas and rocking out nails, and the knife-to-anvil blades never need resharpening! The Insulate Diagonal-Cutting Pliers meet ASTM F1505-01, IEC 60 900 standards and OSHA requirements for insulated tools (29 CFR 1910). Cutter is UL listed and 1000 Volt certified (1000V AC, 1500V DC).
- Straight handle Smart-Grip™ model features an integral spring which can be deployed or stored as needed. Angled head model is shaped for optimum staple pulling leverage
- Feature knife-to-knife cutting blades, high leverage pivots, cam-action fish tape puller and dual crimp dies.
- Dual-layer injection molded grips provide 1000V protection from electrical shock
- UL logo on every plier validates each tool is individually hot tested and approved prior to shipping
- meets or exceeds ASTM standards
- Leopard-spot pattern, molded into the textured grip for improved control
- Grips are impervious to gas, oil, and hydraulic fluid