par Greenlee    |
UGS: GRT645138    |    UPC: 783310057000
Availability: Special Order Item
Shipping: Livraison Gratuite. Ships out once received from supplier.
Info: Special order items are not stocked at our warehouse but can still be ordered on Orka.ca. Usually shipped or ready for pickup 10 à 15 jours ouvrables after order confirmation.
It's easy to drill holes into steel when you have the Greenlee 645-1-3/8 Quick-Change Carbide-Tipped Hole Cutter. It features a design that allows for fast cutter head changes, and the flange stop helps prevent over-drilling from occurring.
- Switch quickly between cutter sizes without re-chucking, with a simple push and turn connection
- Split-Point Cobalt Steel Pilot Drill with step design – for fast, accurate cutting with less force
- Tungsten Carbide Teeth – optimized design for fast, easy cutting and maximum life in stainless steel – no oil required
- Flange Stop – eliminates over-drilling
- Slug Ejector Spring – quick, easy slug removal
- Cuts round, burr-free holes
- Works well on 1" (2.54 cm) conduit
Application: Stainless steel, mild steel, aluminum, copper, brass, fiberglass and plastics
Hole Size: 1-3/8" (34.9 mm) for 1" conduit
Type: Carbide-Tipped Hole Cutter
Max Cutting Depth: 8 ga
Cutting Edge: Tungsten Carbide Teeth
Pilot Drill: Replacement 645-001 sold separately
Pilot Drill Size: 1/4" x 2-1/2" (6 mm x 64 mm)