With the Greenlee 645-001 Pilot Drill Bit, you can create holes in materials with your compatible Greenlee arbor (sold separately). The drill bit features a split-point tip to help prevent walking, and the cobalt steel construction ensures rugged durability.
- Cuts stainless steel quickly and easily.
- Quick Change arbor allows you to change cutter heads with a simple push and a turn. Use the same arbor for different size cutting heads.
- Removable cutter heads available in sizes from 5/8" through 3".
- Flange stop prevents over-drilling.
- Ejector Spring on all sizes above 3/4" makes removal of slug easier.
- Replaceable, cobalt-steel pilot drill with split-point tip to prevent walking.
- Precision carbide teeth for optimum performance and durability.
- Minimum chuck size of 3/8" (9.5 mm)
Application: Use with Greenlee arbors 5/8 - 2-1/4". Split-point tip design eliminates need for center punch and resists walking.
Tool Type: Pilot drill bit
Bit Diameter: 1/2"