Greenlee Quick Change Bi-Metal Hole Saw Kit, Model 830Q
Features an innovative arbor that allows for rapid mounting or removal of hole saws, along with quick and easy slug removal. Use the pilot drill without the hole saw to eliminate the "bite" of when it crashes into steel, as well as better ergonomics and unobstructed view. Includes re-usable adapters to minimize the need for frequent replacement.
- New arbor allows for rapid mounting or removal of hole saws.
- Faster, easier slug removal.
- Eliminates the "bit" when saw crashes into the steel.
- Provides better ergonomics - reduced stress on wrist, arm and hand.
- Eliminates obstructed view from hole saw.
- Only one arbor required from 7/8" to 6" (7/16" shank recommended for hole saws above 2-1/2").
- Works with recessed light and carbide grit hole saw products as well.
- Adapters re-usable to minimize costs.
- Universal - works with any brand hole saw.
Application: Quick Change Hole Saw Kit for 1/2 -2" Conduit Size
Arbor Size: 5/16 In Arbor, minimum chuck size 3/8 In. 7/16 In Arbor, minimum chuck size 1/2 In.
Type: Bi-Metal Quick Change
Shank: Available for 3/8" and heavy duty 1/2" chuck sizes
Arbor Length: 5-1/2" with pilot drill
Arbor Weight: 0.5 lbs. (227 g)
Arbor Operation: Push collar to lock on saw; pull to release saw
Arbor Pilot Drill: 37623, 4-1/8" x 1/4" (104.8 mm x 6.4 mm)