Greenlee Long Nose Pliers/Side Cutting with Dipped Grip, 7-Inch, Model 0351-07D*
Need something that can easily cut through copper wire? Greenlee 0351-07D Dipped Long Nose Pliers can help you out. These pliers are specifically designed for both stranded and solid copper wire. Not only do they provide smooth, clean cuts, but they also have comfortable handles with slip resistance.
- Wider grip design provides larger load bearing area.
- Forged from chrome vanadium steel for greater durability and strength.
- Effectively cuts most hardened wire, ACSR, bolts, screws, and nails.
- Diamond-serrated jaws and hardened cutting edges for optimum cutting and gripping performance.
- Through-hardened steel for longer life.
- Exceeds ASME/ANSI specifications.
- Rugged riveted construction for smooth precise action.
- Dipped Grip: doubled layered vinyl handles for comfort and slip resistance.
- Handles allow for easy storage of tools in pouches and tool bags.
Grip Type: Dipped
Handle Type: Double-layered vinyl
Material: Chrome-vanadium steel
Length: 7" (17.78 cm) grip; 7.13" (18.1 cm) overall
Weight: 0.3 lb (0.14 kg)